Spring Family Day Registration is a four-step process
- Step 1: Go to the Parents Association Events portal and log in using your email address and password or member ID.
- Step 2: Confirm that all of your contact information is correct. If not, update it through the portal.
- Step 3: Review all of the ticketing options and select your T-shirt size and tickets for Spring Family Day events. You will purchase tickets for all events through the Parents Association Events portal, including basketball and hockey tickets.
- Step 4: Pay for your tickets and print or save a copy of your receipt. You may need this at check-in on February 9.
Call the Office of New Student and Family Programs at 865-974-4546 for your member ID.
Spring Family Day Parking
Event parking will be located in the Volunteer Hall Parking Garage,1527 White Avenue, on a first come, first served basis.
Spring Family Day Passes
Spring Family Day passes are required for registration for any other event as a part of the day. Ticket prices are as follows:
- PA Member/Adult Guests: $20.00
- Children (6-12): $15.00
- Children (5 and under): Free
- PA Member Student(s): $10.00
Passes include the Spring Family Day reception, registration items, and T-shirts.
Men’s Basketball: UT vs. Florida
Ticket Assignments and Cost
The Spring Family Weekend block of tickets is located outside the UT student section. All tickets are in Section 331A. Families purchasing tickets will receive them at Spring Family Day check-in. Tickets in the block are $7 each.
Students sit at no charge in the student section of Thompson-Boling Arena. If you prefer to have your student sit with you at the game, please purchase them a ticket with you.
Hockey: Knoxville Ice Bears vs. Fayetteville Marksmen
The Spring Family Weekend block of tickets is located in the Gold Section at the Knoxville Civic Coliseum. Families purchasing tickets will receive them at Spring Family Day check-in. Tickets in the block are $20 each, which includes a hat that will be distributed at the game.
Other Important Information
Due to the nature of processing, planning, and event coordination, the Parents Association is unable to offer refunds to any Spring Family Day registrant at any time. Spring Family Day will take place except in the most severe weather conditions. In the event of rain, all activities will take place as scheduled, possibly in alternate locations. In the event of severe weather, the University of Tennessee may elect to cancel any part of Spring Family Day at any time. Get more information on UT’s Inclement Weather Policy.
There will be professional photography services on-site at Spring Family Day and other Parents Association events. The Parents Association reserves the right to use these pictures in publications and on the University of Tennessee website(s) as it sees fit.